- Mandate hospital and insurance companies to recognize other credible national and international certification boards, other than ABMS/AOA.
- Augment medical liability based on the percentage of Medicare, Medicaid, and uninsured patients the practice cares for.
- Up should advocate physicians and nurses being allowed to charge for shared notes generated on EHR
- UP should advocate that the use of ABIM only board recertification as a determinant of eligibility to be on staff at a hospital or insurance plan violates the position of the ABIM and that the use of relevant CME and licensing should be the determining factor not passing a multiple choice question exam.
- UP should advocate for employed physicians to unionize to improve contract negotiations with major employers.
- Support bipartisan TREAT Act allowing interstate license reciprocity during public health emergency